Hard Reset HUAWEI Y6 SCL-U31 Smartphone.
Recently HUAWEI is very successful to make place among top selling android phones and HUAWEI Y6 is an example of outstanding android device. Launching versatile models Y6 with high quality resolution and high class material . HUAWEI Y6 is Dual Sim android phone based on 1.5 quad core processor with 8gb built in memory and 1gb ram which is good enough to run Android 5.1 with EMUI 3.1.
How to hard reset HUAWEI Y6 Android Phone ?
In case of forgotten Pattern lock or Passcode or Hang on logo you can use Recovery to reset your smartphone.
1. Take battery out or turn off your HUAWEI Y6.
2. Press and hold Volume UP button and Power button together until HUAWEI logo appear.
3.leave power button but keep holding volume button.
4. Recovery Menu with EMUI will appear and you will have following message as shown below. Use volume up or down button to make your choice .
5. Select Wipe Data / Factory Reset and press power button to proceed.
6. Confirm your action . This will erase all user data from your HUAWEI Smartphone and this action cannot be undo. Select again wipe data /factory reset and press power button. All the data will be erased on your device . Wait for reboot and your are successfully hard reset HUAWEI Y6 Android Smartphone.
Disclaimer : The following tutorial and procedure is based on my personal experience . Found safe . All the logo’s are property of their respected owners.